We Make Security and Privacy Our Priority.
Often times, smaller auditing companies who don’t have the resources to protect your data may claim to provide high-level security. But the truth is, any business you work with could be storing your important data and confidential information with minimal or no security protection at all…exposing your company’s data or your customer’s records, addresses, financial information, or other critical business information.
Security is important and we realize how crucial it is to take every necessary step to protect you and your business.
With the rise in information security breaches, utilizing the most up-to-date, full strength security is crucial to keep your data safe and protected.
That’s why your data’s stored behind 3-levels of security.
MTC Recovery works with businesses of all sizes, including fortune 100 companies who have specifically documented requirements for data security and protection. No matter how big or small your company is, we never underestimate the need for protecting data and information.
Safety and security. A top priority.
Your data is stored on servers that are fully protected, keeping your data secure and safe 24/7.
The top-rated security system protecting your data includes (1) securing physical access to the data center where your data is stored (2) a team of data security experts who follow best practices to limit access to confidential information and (3) locking down systems from the inside with hardened operating systems and constant patching.
There are 11 ways we ensure your data is kept private and your information 100% secure:
- You data is stored in unmarked facilities to help maintain a low profile
- Onsite staff protects against unauthorized entry
- Security cameras monitor data center locations
- Limited access is provided to server center technicians with security clearance
- Physical security auditing is performed by an independent firm
- Dedicated firewall and VPN services help stop unauthorized access
- Managed backup solutions
- Dedicated intrusion detection provides against unauthorized system access
- ISO17799-based policies and procedures
- Access to confidential information restricted to authorized personnel
- Independently audited disaster recovery
To discuss our security features further with one of our consultants, call 1-877-MTC-TRAK or fill out the form below: